- Posts 2
Last Activity:08-05-2012 9:00 PM
Posted in thread: Refrigerator bottom not cooling, freezer section OK on 08-05-2012 at 08:29 PM
I forgot to mention that as I was taking the back panel out of the freezer, I noticed there was
a build up of ice all along the back freezer floor where the drain plug is. I figured the drain
Posted in thread: Refrigerator bottom not cooling, freezer section OK on 08-05-2012 at 08:00 PM
I had the same problem with a 5 yr old Kenmore frig model # 106-76232402. Defrosted it, cleaned
it, messed with the cooling controls... went ahead and got a new frig and put this one in the
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine