- Posts 2
Last Activity:05-22-2009 2:02 AM
Posted in thread: ? for the pro painters on 05-22-2009 at 12:41 AM
hi Daryl, The formula 1/8 to 1/4 is the best. Even most of us used the same method to finish
the color formula as well. I think it's world wide technique.RegardsAustin
Posted in thread: Will this color sell? on 05-22-2009 at 12:35 AM
Hi JoJoBeans, Your home color looks fabulous. I and as well as other members of this forums got
impressed as well. I don't think there is simply any need to repaint. Why simply to waste
money, energy ...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill