- Posts 1
Last Activity:08-20-2012 9:56 PM
Posted in thread: Help with Paint Disaster! on 08-18-2012 at 04:50 PM
Hey here's a tip for painting with deep reds and the like.I use a base coat tinted battleship
grey (or perhaps slightly darker) but any medium grey will do. For whatever reason the grey
seems to help ...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help