Last Activity:12-28-2007 1:24 AM
Posted in thread: Corner Cracks on 12-27-2007 at 01:41 PM
As many more houses in South Texas, our house suffers from exterior corner cracks in the
concrete slab. All corners with cracks were covered with concrete when we first moved in three
years ago. About...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question