Last Activity:11-27-2011 2:07 PM
Posted in thread: So, how do I fix this water damaged wall? on 11-27-2011 at 01:08 PM
As you can see, the damage is rather extensive, about 3' across and a 1.5' high.I think that
that's plaster underneath the paint, but I'm unsure what's underneath plaster. It does not
appear to be con...
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Lost Storm Window out of triple track
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!