Last Activity:06-07-2009 8:09 PM
Posted in thread: Switch to Outlets Mess on 06-07-2009 at 06:52 PM
Okay, so I read one of the earlier post about the individual whose light switch controlled a
receptor/outlet plug, and how the switch was not working even though all of the outlet
receptors were "on"....
- One Word Game
- My cat is a moron, again
- This is a Test Thread
- Ideas to decor Small Bathroom
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Building a Time Machine
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?
- Transistion problem
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Happy Father's Day