- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-17-2008 7:40 PM
Posted in thread: Leveling floors with piers and beams: Lessons learned? on 07-17-2008 at 06:49 PM
I am trying to lvl just the back 1/3 of my house as I have 1 or 2 joists that have sunken over
the 100 years the house has been around. I was approaching this with caution, of course, as I
do not want...
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass