Last Activity:06-07-2010 11:52 PM
Posted in thread: New Bathroom Sink Faucet Leaking on 06-07-2010 at 10:56 PM
Just installed 2 new bathroom faucets. 1 works fine. The 2nd one starts pouring water out the
center hole under the sink after it runs 10-15 seconds whether its hot water or cold water.
There are no l...
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco