Last Activity:04-09-2008 5:01 PM
Posted in thread: Amana furnace, no heat, red light blinks 3 times, fan works. on 04-09-2008 at 04:04 PM
:confused: Amana Gas Furnace. Furnace blower appears to work, but no heat. 3 Blinking red
lights. I googled this, someone said 3 lights can mean:1. The exterior vent pipe is blocked.2.
The pressure sw...
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement