Last Activity:08-17-2010 3:24 PM
Posted in thread: New Bath Tub Spigot is leaking on 06-08-2010 at 02:51 PM
The spout connection should be redone so it doesn't leak...Us plumber never caulk all the way
around a tub spout.We leave the bottom open so water can drain if it leaks without getting back
in the wal...
Posted in thread: New Bath Tub Spigot is leaking on 06-07-2010 at 07:17 PM
I just purchased a new set of bathtub hardware. I had used the tub for taking baths and it
seemed to be working just fine. I had a freind stay at my house who used this batchroom and
took the first sh...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question