Last Activity:09-26-2011 12:05 AM
Posted in thread: Basement Still Leaks AFTER Weeping Tile Repair on 09-27-2009 at 05:20 PM
Do the "weeping tiles", what ever they are lead to a sump/sump pump or drain to daylight? I
assume these tiles are exterior and at the level of the bottom of the footing.You can check the
Posted in thread: Basement Still Leaks AFTER Weeping Tile Repair on 09-27-2009 at 12:49 PM
We recently had three sides of our detached bungalow dug up, and a new weeping tile system
installed. Foundation (concrete block) was parged, and a brown membrane was drilled/bolted on,
then caulked a...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge