- Posts 2
Last Activity:12-10-2008 4:42 PM
Posted in thread: York Stellar Plus NG furnace wont' stay running-HELP on 12-10-2008 at 04:38 PM
John: I have a question for you? I see none of the obvious restrictions to air flow are present
but did you look at the "squirel cage" ,the actual fan blades? They should be cupped and it is
Posted in thread: York Stellar Erratic Starting on 12-10-2008 at 03:57 PM
Bazza : Sounds to me like if you have a fairly simple problem. Inside the burner assembely
there is a pilot light that only will come on on a call for heat . somewhere attached to that
or attached to ...
- Need some advice
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing