Last Activity:02-09-2008 4:45 PM
Posted in thread: Wind Noise at door connecting garage to kitchen on 02-09-2008 at 03:45 PM
When it's windy there is a loud howling sound which I can stop by opening the door between the
kitchen and the garage. When I open the door I can feel very strong air pressure pushing
against the door...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question