- Posts 2
Last Activity:04-27-2010 2:14 PM
Posted in thread: Rainwater Harvesting. on 04-27-2010 at 01:26 PM
Rainwater collection is super easy and is great for the environment. If you live in an area
with a water shortage, this is also a great way to make your water go further. You can create
your own prett...
Posted in thread: Pond Help! on 04-27-2010 at 01:23 PM
I would suggest getting some aquatic plants that help to effeciently filter the water
naturally. Have you ever seen a "natural" swimming pool? they are for all intensive purposes a
pond that has been ...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?