- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-10-2008 3:33 PM
Posted in thread: Is there a way to 'dissolve' cement/concrete? on 04-09-2008 at 12:25 PM
Hello Toolguy, Muriatic acid is always diluted before use. The standard dilution for most
applications is one part muriatic acid to ten parts water. Be careful when mixing to avoid
splashing the acid....
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Suggestions on how to repair
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos