Last Activity:11-07-2011 4:39 PM
Posted in thread: Some know it all on 10-27-2011 at 08:14 AM
Hi all. I just looked at a shower for a friend. The house was built in the 80's. I know that
shower pans have a life of about thirty years so I am seeing a lot of people around my friends
house with w...
Posted in thread: Setting posts in water? "Lake front" on 10-27-2011 at 07:38 AM
My uncle built a small dock a couple years ago and set the poles using regular water hose and a
nozzle we made from 1/4 pipe. The 1/4" pipe shot down beside the poles and tapped down with a
Posted in thread: Black paint removal from brick on 10-27-2011 at 07:26 AM
sandblasting should work. I have had some success with using a brick of the same color and
sanding the wall but that is usually smaller spots. Also a wire wheel on a grinder or drill can
remove some a...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help