Last Activity:07-10-2011 6:40 PM
Posted in thread: Pump issues on 05-20-2011 at 06:07 PM
After having an electrician fix my swamp cooler, I found out that the pump neutral had been
wired to the motor power on the high side.:mad: No complete circuit.:eek: A thorough check of
the wiring wou...
Posted in thread: Pump issues on 05-07-2011 at 12:51 PM
I started up my swamp(evaporative) cooler today and found that the pump doesn't work when the
switch is set to 'HIGH COOL' but works fine when on 'PUMP ONLY' and 'LOW COOL'. I have replaced
- Hey Austin!
- Putting plastic around your house to keep the basement dry
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge