Last Activity:08-22-2010 10:43 PM
Posted in thread: Pex and diverter valves on 08-22-2010 at 09:55 PM
Good day all new to the site and love what I`ve senn so far, does anyone know if you can use
pex to connect direct to a shower/bath diverter valve or do I need to have copper around the
valve and then...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question