Last Activity:06-03-2010 3:03 PM
Posted in thread: Insulating an old cottage on 06-03-2010 at 02:03 PM
Hi,I've just bought a 150 ish year old end of terrace cottage, near Sheffield UK, with a single
story extension, (100 ish years old), which used to be a stable on the end of the building and
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Need some help
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit