Last Activity:09-05-2007 7:40 AM
Posted in thread: DIY Closet Systems on 08-01-2007 at 12:31 PM
You can buy the parts but install it yourself. Lots of colors in melamine, MDF or stained
hardwood.Explains how to design a closet you're remodelling.Huge selection of closet
Posted in thread: On My Own on 08-01-2007 at 06:55 AM
That is so true inspectorD. Thanks for taking the time to respond.
Posted in thread: On My Own on 07-31-2007 at 02:44 PM
Thanks FHI, your post cracked me up. We're working on finishing the unfinished basement. It's a
simple remodel. We just want a nice rec room. We brought in professionals to do the bath but
hubby said ...
Posted in thread: On My Own on 07-31-2007 at 07:07 AM
Hi Everyone! I have a dear husband who starts many projects but rarely finishes them. I'm
thinking you're going to be a great source of help for me. Thanks in advance...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring