Last Activity:08-18-2010 10:08 AM
Posted in thread: Lighting ideas for a 3'x3' shower but here is the catch... on 02-11-2010 at 11:42 AM
I am looking for lighting ideas for my 3'x3' shower... I would like to put a recessed light in
the center but here is the catch... there is a ceiling joist that is going through the center
of the show...
Posted in thread: Wood Panels...ALL OVER ...Help Please on 08-17-2009 at 01:15 PM
When I bought my house I had dark wood paneling in my kitchen, dining, and hallway. I added
chair rail moulding approximately 3' from the floor and painted the chair rail white and lower
half of the p...
- Small cabin help..?
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan