Last Activity:03-28-2011 10:47 AM
Posted in thread: Replacing bottom portion of stud on 03-24-2011 at 03:14 PM
Hi,I recently had a drain and sump pump put into a small portion of my finished basement. In
order for that to be done they had to cut out about 3 feet of sheetrock and the studs that
portion of the s...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan