Last Activity:04-07-2011 2:13 PM
Posted in thread: Powdercoat / Re-Pocelain Cast Iron Kitchen Sink on 03-25-2011 at 06:21 PM
Hello all, I would like to re-porcelain my kitchen sink. Double basin with integral backsplash
for wall mount faucet. Porcelain is worn at the drain holes, pitting around the bottom of bowls
and worn ...
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling