Last Activity:06-27-2008 4:29 PM
Posted in thread: Question on shared ground/neutral buss in breaker box on 06-27-2008 at 03:29 PM
It is the main panel.The label on the inside of the panel (which is a General Electric, circa
1950's I think) is factory printed. Judging from the looks of things, this particular area was
Posted in thread: Question on shared ground/neutral buss in breaker box on 06-26-2008 at 01:32 PM
I have this old, small house, lived here for 30 years. Before my time, electrical service was
upgraded a couple of times, apparently. There is currently 100A service to a circuit breaker
box. Box cont...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill