Last Activity:08-17-2012 6:32 PM
Posted in thread: can I use epdm rubber as siding on 07-31-2012 at 12:25 PM
House won't be able to breath through EPDM.The walls consist of (from inside to out): 5/8"
drywall, 3/4" OSB, the 3.5" XPS insulation spray foamed at all the joints. Assuming the spray
foam stuck to t...
Posted in thread: can I use epdm rubber as siding on 07-31-2012 at 06:02 AM
Aside from the obvious observations that it wouldn't look like other house in the neighborhood,
are there any functionality issues with using epdm rubber as siding? I have a 20 foot high,
32x64 box sh...
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine