- Posts 1
Last Activity:01-17-2009 12:40 PM
Posted in thread: Help w/ Armstrong furnace on 01-17-2009 at 12:00 PM
I have an Armstrong SX 90 Ultra using LP gas. I know Lp gas produces a lot of condensate as it
burns. My problem is the condensate has collected in the inducer fan My question is why does
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question