Last Activity:03-14-2010 2:58 PM
Posted in thread: sub floor on 02-10-2010 at 06:22 PM
Knee jerk answer is.....yes!!!!That said, what floor are you installing?
Posted in thread: Vinyl Kitchen Flooring on 02-02-2010 at 08:55 PM
Planning to put in new flooring when my kitchen remodel goes down in a few months. I'm pretty
set on using vinyl. To stay within budget it's a cost efficient choice. Plus with dogs and
kids, I underst...
Posted in thread: Resurfacing stair treads now covered with carpet. What options are available? on 02-02-2010 at 08:44 PM
I would imagine that you have this resolved already, but if not, and even if so this is a good
reference for stair nosings for use with Marmoleum. Note the picture of the 'scribe to' stair
nosing. It ...
Posted in thread: Marmoleum?? on 02-02-2010 at 08:12 PM
brasilmom, if you want to know more about Marmoleum or other brands of linoleum, you really
should talk to a flooring professional who specializes in those products. Barry Carlton is just
such a pro a...
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill