Last Activity:03-14-2011 4:03 PM
Posted in thread: insulating a vaulted ceilings in a 2003 manfactured home? on 03-14-2011 at 03:03 PM
i thinking of buying a 2003 champion double wide home on acreage --it has vaulted ceilings and
i don't trust the insulation is good enough any place in the house--thought i'd start in the
ceiling but ...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs