- Posts 2
Last Activity:10-29-2007 3:56 PM
Posted in thread: No Bathtub - Affect on Home Value on 11-01-2007 at 12:30 PM
chiming in with the opinion that in today's market, a bathtub in the master is no longer a
must.If you were to sell the house to a family with small children, they may want a tub
somewhere in the hous...
Posted in thread: Reversing Handicap Bathroom on 11-01-2007 at 12:26 PM
jessica:you may be able to call upon the services of a specialty remodeler. Depending upon the
area, a dealer for Re-Bath or similar one day bathroom remodelers may be able to help you out
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine