Last Activity:09-23-2006 5:15 PM
Posted in thread: High Pressure Sodium Vapor Light on 09-24-2006 at 05:58 AM
Thanks for answering, the wrong bulb would be used for less than a week.
Posted in thread: High Pressure Sodium Vapor Light on 09-23-2006 at 04:12 PM
I have a 70 watt HPSV light fixture, can I temp install a 50 watt bulb? The 70 watt bulb is bad
and only 50 watt bulbs are available locally. Thanks
- Aggressive Deer
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal