- Posts 3
Last Activity:06-20-2008 10:03 AM
Posted in thread: Pipe Noise on 06-20-2008 at 09:03 AM
the best thing to do is to use shock absorbers near the valves
Posted in thread: Leaking toilet on 06-20-2008 at 08:50 AM
If Sewer odors are constantly noticed in the bath room then you definately need a new wax ring.
Posted in thread: any opinions of pull-out faucets? on 06-20-2008 at 08:45 AM
If you have children a scald-guard or temperature-limit feature is offered by several makers
for single-control faucets. With these, you can remove the handle and adjust the maximum water
Local UK Plumbers
- Aggressive Deer
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?