- Posts 3
Last Activity:07-08-2009 1:20 AM
Posted in thread: insulate over old knob-and-tube wiring? on 11-06-2010 at 10:56 PM
I have uncovered knob and tube wiring with scorch marks inside the cavities. They are simply
undersized for today's loads. Personally, if I can see it, I replace it.Bob
Posted in thread: neutrals and grounds on same bar on 11-06-2010 at 10:46 PM
It is true that according to code, if it is your entrance, or main panel, you can put neutral
and ground wires on the same bus. In an entrance panel both bus bars are grounded to the box.
Posted in thread: Second GFI in same circuit. on 11-06-2010 at 10:36 PM
In a circuit with 2 GCFI's, in most cases, the second one will trip. Two in line will cancel
each other out.
- One Word Game
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab