Last Activity:06-14-2011 1:57 PM
Posted in thread: Kegerator/Bar Question on 04-26-2011 at 12:22 PM
I am looking at putting a bar in my basement and my kegerator isn't a under the counter/built
in kegerator. I know they say your not suppose to put the roll around type under the counter
due to them g...
- One Word Game
- Exhaust Faqn In Bathroom
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help