- Posts 3
Last Activity:04-06-2011 10:36 PM
Posted in thread: Powdercoat / Re-Pocelain Cast Iron Kitchen Sink on 04-01-2011 at 10:12 PM
a chart that should get you close. If the powder coater doesn't have a clue about the
different powders I'd avoid them. Like I said, we never cared about all the factors as long as
the color was rig...
Posted in thread: Powdercoat / Re-Pocelain Cast Iron Kitchen Sink on 04-01-2011 at 10:09 PM
There are a few different powders. You can get a commercial powder that is made for high impact
resistance and you'd be close to 100% okay. I'll be honest that nothing is like that ceramic
Posted in thread: Powdercoat / Re-Pocelain Cast Iron Kitchen Sink on 04-01-2011 at 04:16 PM
You can powder coat anything that will take 400* for 20 minutes (plus the time it takes for the
part itself to get to 400* and cool off afterwards). If you can't get a charge through it for
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge