Last Activity:09-24-2005 10:33 AM
Posted in thread: New Shower on 09-24-2005 at 09:32 AM
:D :D Glad you did not get killed Bondo! They had to take ours throught the window we have a
2story house and I guess going down the stairs was not a option lol But I LOVE our new
shower,it is a open ...
Posted in thread: Knocking down a wall on 09-24-2005 at 09:28 AM
Well this wall seperates the living room from the computer room but after reading I am over my
head! lol I am going to have a pro to come out here and look at itThanks Guys!
Posted in thread: textures for paint on 09-24-2005 at 09:27 AM
As I said in another post Fauxer I love your ideas!
Posted in thread: Apartment Living on 09-24-2005 at 09:26 AM
Fauxer you have great ideas I read you other post about the sheet rock thing Sure wish you
lived near us! I could use here lol
Posted in thread: Knocking down a wall on 09-16-2005 at 09:27 AM
How can you tell if the wall is not a supporting wall? I want to knock a will that seperates
our computer room to the living room but scared the whole darn thing will collapse on me
lolThanks in advan...
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring