Last Activity:05-28-2011 11:05 AM
Posted in thread: Gap between garage door and the frame on both sides on 05-28-2011 at 10:05 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. I will follow your instructions and let you know how it goes. Glad
it is not too complicated. Thanks.
Posted in thread: Gap between garage door and the frame on both sides on 05-27-2011 at 07:57 PM
I hope I can describe it more clearly. Let me try. When I stand outside of the closed garage
door, normally, on each side (left or right) of the door should fit snuggly with the door frame
and there s...
Posted in thread: Gap between garage door and the frame on both sides on 05-27-2011 at 07:39 PM
The second to the bottom section of my garage door shown gap between the door and the frame. So
from the front of the garage door, you can see the 2 inch gap on both end of that section of
the garage ...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring