- Posts 2
Last Activity:09-23-2011 4:22 AM
Posted in thread: Sound Proofing with Blown-In Insulation on 09-27-2010 at 06:37 AM
Yes Ted,It certainly did give me lots of food for thought. This whole site should provide a
wealth of information while we renovate is old house of ours. It was built in 1904. What I was
asking was ho...
Posted in thread: Sound Proofing with Blown-In Insulation on 09-26-2010 at 06:31 AM
Hi, I have the same problem with airborne noise coming from an upstairs apartment occupying the
third floor of my home. My bf and I are looking for an easy solution to reduce this noise with
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?