Last Activity:06-15-2012 8:18 AM
Posted in thread: blower problems on 03-05-2012 at 03:54 PM
I will take the blower out and clean it. It's never been cleaned, that I know of, and it's
15yrs old, but I do keep my filters clean. Thanks a lot for your help!Pam
Posted in thread: blower problems on 03-04-2012 at 07:02 AM
my cold air comes in from the top of the furnace, and the switches are not marked, but, I
changed out the fan switch showing on the manual, and it seems to be working fine now!!!!
Thanks for the input...
Posted in thread: blower problems on 02-12-2012 at 07:50 AM
I have an older miller furnace, and when it gets below 25 degrees outside, the furnace kicks
on, as it should, but the blower will kick on for about 3 seconds, then shuts off for 3
seconds, then kicks...
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Kitchen Faucet
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete