Last Activity:09-08-2011 3:24 PM
Posted in thread: Bad, bad bathroom sink on 08-29-2011 at 02:40 AM
Any idea why the multiple cleaners and decloggers and acid type products we've tried didn't
help? And now......garden hose in the vent?
Posted in thread: Bad, bad bathroom sink on 08-28-2011 at 03:48 AM
Redwood, yes it does.
Posted in thread: Bad, bad bathroom sink on 08-28-2011 at 03:47 AM
BridgeMan, when we tore out the wall the first thing I thought was it didn't look sloped at
all. I checked the length of the drain pipe and it's 2' rather than the 3' I posted and at the
same time I c...
Posted in thread: Bad, bad bathroom sink on 08-26-2011 at 09:26 PM
Drainage in my bathroom sink has been slow to none for about 5 years. We replaced the sink and
the pipes underneath, no help. The drain pipe ties into the main drain about 3 feet away and
just inches ...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?