Last Activity:04-26-2012 2:21 PM
Posted in thread: Repairing cat urine damage- carpet pad & subfloor- advice? on 05-03-2012 at 04:50 PM
I'm trying to figure out the best way to clean up/repair cat urine damage on a carpeted floor.
I have already pulled up the carpet and removed the urine-soaked pad from the affected area.
“Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.” - Stephen King
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need some help
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON