Last Activity:10-09-2008 2:28 PM
Posted in thread: Installing bathroom exhaust fan on 10-08-2008 at 03:06 PM
This is on a second floor - the space in the attic is tight so I wantto do this from below as
much as possible. The instructions onthe new fan say to attach the housing to a joist. My
problem is it's ...
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing