- Posts 2
Last Activity:06-24-2009 3:37 PM
Posted in thread: 2-way light switch issue on 06-18-2009 at 09:30 PM
If I were to guess whats wrong I would say that 1 set is the switch leg and neutral coming from
the switch. the other goes to the other light. and the other 2 pairs might be the "travelers"
Posted in thread: testing a 4 way switch on 06-18-2009 at 09:12 PM
One thing I found helpful is if it is in a house and ran in romex and not conduit then you
should have 2 pairs of romex's coming into the switch box. Each one is a pair and they should
land on the sam...
- Small cabin help..?
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan