Last Activity:01-14-2010 9:26 PM
Posted in thread: rough lumber for flooring on 01-08-2010 at 10:12 PM
my wife and I are undergoing a major home remodel - everything will be changed some way. we are
almost finished with the kitchen and want to put down hardwood flooring. I was told by a friend
to look ...
Posted in thread: brick to stone exterior on 01-07-2010 at 10:28 PM
sorry if this posts twicemy wife and i are looking to put new cedar or redwood siding on our
home this summer and we want to replace/cover some old bricks with stonesthe brick we have now
looks like t...
Posted in thread: redoing exterior of home on 01-07-2010 at 10:22 PM
my wife and I are planning on putting new cedar siding on our home this summer and replaceing
the the bricks we have now with either real or cultured stones. the bricks we have now look
like this (not...
Posted in thread: tiling bathroom walls on 01-06-2010 at 10:29 PM
I'm currently remodeling a very old house, the walls in the bathrooms right now are panels that
look honestly like plastic. I'm wondering if it's possible to tile over the walls in the shower
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair