Last Activity:05-10-2011 5:22 PM
Posted in thread: residing a poorly done garage...how much foundation should be showing? on 05-10-2011 at 06:44 PM
i'm a total newb with this type of job, so bear with me.the garage is a good 25 yrs old, and
there is a ton of water damage on the sheathing, as it sucked up water like a straw. the ground
seems to be...
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill