Last Activity:04-30-2009 12:11 PM
Posted in thread: Protecting Foam Insulation on 04-27-2009 at 07:32 AM
The basement of this house has leaked, at the floor/wall joint for 35 years. It's a poured
basement, full height, sitting on a poured floor. The contractor who did it, did nothing to key
the walls to ...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question