Last Activity:01-26-2008 5:12 PM
Posted in thread: Is outside air really needed for a furnace? on 01-26-2008 at 04:17 PM
I live in a 40 year old home in Boulder, Colorado. It has a high efficiency natural gas furnace
that's one year old. We bought the place after this was installed. I've found an 8 inch round
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?