Last Activity:02-27-2008 1:44 PM
Posted in thread: Countertop Gap on 02-27-2008 at 12:43 PM
I just had new countertops installed in my kitchen. I retained my existing marble backsplash
that extended 16 inches up from the original countertop material. A change in granite
countertop material h...
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?