Last Activity:04-11-2008 6:14 PM
Posted in thread: Confine cat but not people on 04-11-2008 at 05:29 PM
We will soon have a new member of the household. We'd like to confine the cat to half the house
but allow people to roam freely. A doggy gate won't work since cats can jump over one. We have
a long, s...
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....