Last Activity:06-02-2008 5:57 PM
Posted in thread: Lennox capacitor on 06-02-2008 at 04:56 PM
Thanks for your reply,kok-That's exactly what I'll do and hope that when it does go, it won't
be too long before the A/C company can come out-ya know how those summer days can get!
Posted in thread: Lennox capacitor on 05-30-2008 at 08:50 PM
Today the tech came out and replaced the capacitor-(it was the blower motor capacitor and not
the compressor capacitor.) He replaced it with one using 12 rather than 10 (otherwise, he says
the motor w...
Posted in thread: Lennox capacitor on 05-27-2008 at 06:48 PM
Hi-i have a Lennox A/C and Heating split system unit which had the capacitor replaced 4 weeks
ago because the unit would turn on but without the fan and would blow the circuits. It worked
fine until y...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help