Last Activity:04-24-2012 1:08 PM
Posted in thread: 2 burners out on my gas stove on 04-22-2012 at 09:18 AM
was able to find the solution on my own, thanks for response!Hi,Model#? Some model# helps.How
did they quit? No gas, no spark, low flame?jeff.
Posted in thread: 2 burners out on my gas stove on 04-22-2012 at 08:25 AM
I have a hotpoint gas stove/oven that is approximately 12 years old and suddenly the 2 burners
on the right no longer work. However, the two on the left work perfectly fine. Any advice to
remedy this ...
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair